- Monday-Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00 PM Saturday by appointment only
Know When it’s Gonna Blow
When your appliances go on the fritz, it’s never at a good time. Your appliances never give you warning; or do they? There are a few helpful things to know about appliance repair from the obvious, don’t do it yourself to the signs and symptoms that your appliances are sick. Here we’ll walk you through a few so you can save some money when you have to call for appliance repair rancho cucamonga.
Fore Warned is For Armed:
One of the most valuable pieces of information is knowing when you need to replace an appliance. This subject gets under people’s skin; primarily the baby boom generation. Why? Because 30 years ago you can buy an appliance and it seemed to last forever. It seems too many people feel that things are made to eventually break and way too soon. It’s normally the day or week the warranty expires.
- Washer/Dryer: This is recommended that even on new front load models they are to replace by the ten year mark. However, this can be tested beforehand. Better to get an appliance specialist to look at it the moment the bearings and other parts start to make those horrible squeaking noises as well as any vibrating. It’s best to have it diagnosed and see if the repairs will eventually be more that a replacement.
- Garbage Disposal: This will last between 10-12 years. Moreover; this will last longer if it belongs to a person that rarely cooks than a family that uses it to exhaustion.
- Gas Range or Electric Stove: These last max 15 years. If you are wondering which to get then we would say it doesn’t really matter because gas lasts only 2 years more than the electric range.
- Refrigerator: This one lasts 19 years Max. There will be repairs in the seals and gaskets etc. but, when the compressor goes—replace it.
- Central Air and Heater Pumps: This is good for 20 years max. The compressor is the end for these as well.
Make sure you have a good appliance repair service well before the warning signs start!